Sarasota Florida



Sarasota Florida, a place I have also wanted to visit in the last few years. I have heard so much about Sarasota and Pinecraft, that I decided to add it to my "must see" list.
Going to Florida was not a first-time thing, growing up we went there almost every year to see grandparents, but this was the first time I've been on the western side of Florida. It brought back a lot of memories and my taste of high-class living was very much gratified; something I share with my late grandmother. Since the life of my father's late mother was very much of the rich and classy it seemed to bring her closer to me while I was down there. One of my favorite places is a lovely beach and I enjoyed spending lots of time at them, the weather was so warm (almost hot) and it was beautiful! It made for a good week to step back and reconnect in so many ways. 




South Lido Beach
Myakka State Park


71 feet up and many many stairs to the top!
St. Armadas Circle 


Sanibel Island



An enjoyable afternoon at Sanibel Island with our nieces and nephew.


A sunset picnic together at Seista beach.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip