Savannah Georgia


Savannah Georgia, a place I have always wanted to go visit and a place I fell in love with when I got there! Exactly one month ago we drove into Savannah for a whole day, of exploring the historical district with two of my nieces. Once I got over the very usual cold temperatures, the elegant and class of the historical district and riverfront became a romance to me. It was so much fun visiting Savannah with my dear husband, I'm rather glad I didn't make it there years ago without him! I can't wait to go back; especially after reading Eugenia Price Savannah series!

The grand Catholic church built in the 1800's.


The riverfront




Forsyth Park....it was so cold the fountain was covered with ice. The reason why the water is shooting up and not down on the right side.


The old cemetery

A candy shop that just seemed to belong to the late 1800's-early 1900's




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip