Bridal Showers

This past Saturday my mom and sisters hosted a beautiful bridal shower for me. They did such a nice job and everything was lovely! I could tell people who know me very well put this shower together. :) We were given so many nice things at both of my bridal showers, more then enough to get a house up and running! As I work in my house I'll have many reminders of family and friends.










We played some interesting games that really stretched a few people's memory! I had to fill out a questioner on myself and Josiah, unknown to me he had filled one out too. I had the hardest time filling out the form about myself! So many things I had not really given much though to. Both of our answers to the questions were pretty close, so we must know each other pretty good!

Two weeks ago when I was in Ohio they had a bridal shower for me as well. Josiah's family, as well as some of the church ladies hosted the shower. They also did a beautiful job, I felt rather special for friends to have put on such a "party" for me!





Six ladies were asked to bake and decorate a special cake. They all were so pretty, it was hard to choose which one to try! All of the ladies did such a nice job and I appreciated their labor of love!




Josiah's grandmother and myself
My sisters
Half of my future sister-in-laws
I finally get to be an aunt! This is all the neices except three of them!




The youth girls of Minerva Christian Fellowship. We have some good memories together! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip