Engagement Photos
With 45 days to our wedding, I thought it would be a good time to post engagement pictures and a few extra too! My heart has been so full these last few weeks; God is so good!
The plaque in the picture below has a story to it. I purchased the plaque on a school field trip in Ohio; fall 2015. I decided it would be good to place the plaque where I could see it, as a reminder to be faithful in the here and now and leave the future to God. If I got down about still singlely serving the Lord, this plaque would encourage me! And it came true! I had the faith that one day it would happen and months later God brought Josiah's friendship into my life. God's promises are true...He is faithful! Later I knew this plaque had to be used in a photo.
"Thou hast given him his heart's desire and have not denied the request of his lips" Psalm 21:2






Comments
Post a Comment