One Thousand Gifts-Choose Joy


One Thousand Gifts, a journey of grace and joyful living. I really enjoyed reading the above book by Ann Voskamp, it made me rethink a few things. Why did I stop counting all the gifts God hands to us to show us His love? I never make new years resolutions but this year I am; take the time to stop and see the gifts and write them down. Because writing implants it in our minds, and we don't forget all that quickly. In the coming months I may post gifts of thanks again; I hope it inspires you to stop, see the gifts and maybe even write them down. When we do we change, we can't be worried, fearful, anxious, depressed, selfish, stressed, etc. and yet be thankful. Is it no wonder Paul wrote in the New Testament "In everthing give thanks"!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip