Another Year is Dawning
The song written by Frances R. Havergal says, "Another year is dawning, dear Master, let it be, in working or in waiting, another year with thee."
Another year has dawned which causes us to look back on the previous year. Some people have many highlights, some don't enjoy thinking about their last year, and others have a mixture of both. When I look back on the last year I am amazed at the hand of God throughout it, His fingerprints have been all over the last little bit of my life! 2015 is a year I won't forget easily and well always look back to when God seems to be quiet and far off. My book titled "The Year 2016" is blank, it's empty, but as I go through each day I can use each as a gift from God and an opportunity to say/show thanks for what He has done in this past year! Never forget each day is a gift, an opportunity to work for the Lord! Lord willing we have another year ahead, 366 days, may each of those days be used for God!

Comments
Post a Comment