Finishing the Inside of the House #3

It has been a while since I posted anything on the house, it's been a while since I have posted anything for that matter! Life has been very busy since I started teaching school, somethings just sit a while till I get to them. :(
This past summer before I left home we finally tiled the kitchen/dining room, and living room. It was quite the job and made things messy and a little inconvenient as we had to stay off the floor for a while, but it sure looked beautiful when it was done! The kitchen/dining room floor is my favorite, it looks like a stone floor! The house is still getting finished, but since I'm not home and my family wants to surprise me, I'm not sure what's happening. I just know it's slowly getting done, we're almost totally finished!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip