Getting Ready for School!

Four days till school starts and I walk into my classroom for the first time. Looking around I wondered if I had planned enough for such a large room, and wondered how it would all be ready on time. Thanks to my family my whole room was decorated and ready to go by Monday morning! I don't know what I would have done if they hadn't stayed to help me get things ready!! Here's a sneak peak into my classroom..... 








Teacher meet and greet was the day after I arrived. My classroom was about half done so the students were able to see what it would look like. They also gave a few additions :) 


We'll see if these turn into butterflies, the children check them a couple times a day. :)



This is the only picture I have of the "school wing". Us teachers park here and go through the little brown door. My classroom is the three top windows; we have a pretty view out the windows.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip