January’s Gifts of Thanks #1000gifts


  • Dutch Blitz at one in the morning
  • A walk through the woods with a sister
  • Everything that helped me to grow last year
  • Texts from a friend that make me laugh so hard
  • A new year to serve the Lord
  • Vanilla chi from a coffee shop
  • Lessons in life
  • Time to write letters and cards
  • My church
  • Half off eggnog
  • The joy in serving and entertaining
  • Things getting cleaned up and organized around the house
  • So many things the Lord has given me
  • Another nut cake to enjoy
  • Awareness of “media” and all that goes with it
  • Making memories as a family
  • Late night visits with friends

  
It has been such a blessing keeping a journal of thanks this past year! Things I would have missed stood out to me as a blessing; a gift. I won’t be consistently keeping a journal of thanks this year so I won’t be posting them regularly, but every now and then I’ll blog a “gifts of thanks” post.      





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip