A Year in Review

2014 is now history; it seems hard to believe, but the year is now past and we are beginning a new year. For me 2014 was a full year, words that would describe the past year; exciting, growing, busy, up and down, relying on God, hard, strengthening, and amazing. Seeing God’s handwork all throughout the year was a blessing. Each year we are blessed seeing Him work, and at the end of each year I am thankful and amazed at what He’s done!
When I think about 2014 many things come to mind; here are a few highlights:

  •       Building our home and all the wonderful memories we made as a family and with church friends; there’s so many wonderful memories we made!                 
  •  Becoming a member of our local body of believers.
  •    Getting to know and love two little boys in our church; I love spending time and making memories with the “little boys”. One of my favorite memories is calling them on the phone when I was gone, we talked for a long time; it was almost like I was there with them :)
  • ·  Growing closer in relationships; a few things happened this past year that helped me to grow in the area of relationships. That has been a blessing to me and even though it was hard I now thank God for it.
  • · My stay in Arkansas; many many memories there that I’ll never forget! One that really stands out to me, is us church youth singing “Just Over Yonder” in a carport around a car. Not only was it full of memories, but it also was a wonderful growing experience in many ways!      

     If the Lord wills we have a full year ahead of us; or it may be the year we are called home….“Thinking on the beginning of this year; who does He call to come home? Is it me Lord? May I be ready. Or Us. Whoever.”~Unknown  
But if the Lord blesses us with the whole year may we use it wisely, not for ourselves but for God! As I texted a friend at midnight Jan. 1st, “Let’s live this year to the upmost….to God’s glory!!”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip