So Where Have I Been?
It’s been over 6
weeks since I last posted anything on here. No I haven’t totally forgotten
about my blog, and no I haven’t just disappeared like some have probably been
thinking :) Those that follow me on Google+ know that I have been in Arkansas
for the last six and half weeks, helping friends of ours bake their seasonal
nut cakes for the holidays. Since I left home I haven’t been able to get online
on my laptop (till today) and I can’t access my blogger from my phone, so I
haven’t been able to post anything. There are a few things I’ve been able to add
today and when I get home this weekend I hope to post some pictures from my
stay here.
As I look back over
the last 6 weeks it has been a blessing to come and help here! I have made new
friends, strengthened old friendships, stretched entirely out of my comfort
zone, made some wonderful memories, and was able to help in many different
things; from baking nut cakes to making green tomato relish to selling CLE
books to everyday life at home. I
wouldn’t have traded the last 6+ weeks for anywhere else and even though I’m
looking forward to being home again I’m going to miss it here! So for the remaindered of this week I’m going
to enjoy every single day to the fullest; because even though this has become
like home to me, in a few short days I’ll be leaving and well only come back to
visit. This would be when I long for heaven when we’ll all be together, no
longer separated by miles, we’ll all be home.
Comments
Post a Comment