Two Weeks to Go!


A few nights ago when Ellianna disappeared this is what I found in our second living room; her reading away in the rocker. Once I took the picture the books were forgotten, and she held up her arms with the request “hold you Sarah, hold you”. For the last two+ weeks I have spent hardly any time with her. I’ve been spending all day at the new house and not getting home till eleven (or later), or had a day at home catching up, but Ellianna would be out or I was “too busy”. Her hold you got to me as well as reading this article here, and thinking about how old she’s getting. Having new babies within our church woke me up to how fast she’s grown, her “hold you” won’t last much longer, not to mention giving up if I keep putting her off.
So yes we only have two more weeks, yes our present home isn’t even half packed and yes the other house is needing much work yet, and did I mention that the barn isn’t even started and it’s a must have! We all feel slightly overwhelmed but I’ve decided to enjoy the next two weeks to the fullest. I’m not too busy to take time for the things that really matter; the things that will last. Because if I get wrapped up in everything that needs to be done, it well become a habit that sticks around long after this season in my life is past. It’s also the last two weeks in our present home; the place I’ve called home and made memories for almost five years will now be home to someone else. So I plan to enjoy every minute I happen to be home, even if I’m working on something every minute.
It may be a little while before I post anything on here but after we move I’ll have lots to addJ; we’re all getting excited!! If you think of us in the next few weeks we’d appreciate your prayers, and until next time enjoy those little moments of life and remember they won’t last forever! 
                                                                                                                                         
It’s not too late! If it weren’t for the last minute, a lot of things would never get done.
……With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:27



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip