Things We Overheard…

During framing the guys made things a lot of fun! Most of the below was said in jest, you’ll have to imagine the tones of voicesJ.
  • ·         Come on you young squirts let’s get busy
  • ·         You've got to be kidding!
  • ·         Shhhh...... Oh no not to you!!
  • ·         Well you hurry up!!
  • ·         Seriously!
  • ·         No, No I want that piece!
  • ·         Is that the one I missed?
  • ·         You sure are taking a long time down there!
  • ·         This is heavy are you coming?....HURRY!!!!
  • ·         Well that be enough?....It depends on who's doing it
  • ·         When will they have robotic saws?
  • ·         47 1/4....that's 3/4's shy of 48 inches
  • ·         Are you sitting on the job?!?...I'm waiting on him!!
  • ·         Looks like Andrew needs to go shopping again
  • ·         Don't laugh at it, it's an antique
  • ·         You can work lying down with two jobs, under your house, and on your house
  • ·         That’s not exactly going to work……ahhhh
  • ·         Did I really say that?

And much more… 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip