Quality Time With A Sister...And Brother


Andrew began shingling the porch roof today, Caleigh and I decided to head up and help him. Those that know me pretty well think I'm kidding but I'm not! I've been doing all sorts of new outdoor stuff lately and actually haven't spent much time inside the last few months :).Wasn't to bad till a gust of wind blew our ladder over and Andrew teased that we were now permanently up there :). We kept Andrew busy feeding him shingles, nails and whatever else he needed. I must admit for a girl that hates heights that was a stretch for me, I kept envisioning losing my balance and tumbling off the roof. We won't even discuss getting on and off a ladder at the roof line; how I hate that! I felt a little closer to heaven for about an hour and a half :). I would do it again but Andrew can do the rest of the house without us, unlike the rest of the house the porch is not like the side of a mountain :).  

More pictures of shingling coming soon; working on the shingling now...mom took a couple today with my camera, while I took some from the roof on a phone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip