The above scene is typical up here in Ohio, although this year was unsually warm and not much snow. Just a few weeks ago we had around an inch of snow, in April! But the 60's and 70's have come and we are so enjoying the beautiful weather. It did get very cold here for a few weeks, I was about ready to go back south when I went to school and it felt like -15! It was sooo cold!! We had one big snow in February, I had never seen so much snow in one spot before! The snow piles were almost as big as the buildings! Below are some pictures of my winter experiences here in Ohio..... -15....when it's so cold it hurts to breath outside, I won't ever forget those cold mornings! I learned very quickly how to drive on snowy/icy roads. This is a very common sight when it snows. They are very quick on clearing all the main roads! Cleaning off a snow filled car was not my favorite job after teaching school all day! Especially when it is freezing co...
Comments
Post a Comment