Electric in Storage Building
When I saw
the above I had to laugh; never before have I seen Andrew line up everything he
is using during a project/job. When I asked him about it, he told me that he
would always do that if he had the room. It’s amazing what you find out about
your siblings; even when you’re grownJ. Both Andrew and I worked on getting
the building wired for electricity yesterday. Andrew did the majority of the
work; he said it was my crash course toward getting ready for the house. We
logged the longest day yet 8+ hours; besides wring the building we also cleaned
up some, and drew our floor plan in the sand. We were there till after dark so
Andrew and I became acquainted with nighttime out at our new place. Once mom
brought the children home and Andrew was quiet for more than a few seconds, he
was in a really talkative mood, Andrew commented on how quiet and dark it was.
It really reminds us of the place we used to live out in western Oklahoma, that
was our first home project; buying a piece of raw land and a Solitaire home. I
got so cold that I was more than happy to see the van come back, though to the amusement
of my brother I got a picture of our finished work first! It wasn’t too bad
that day, but after the sun set and the south wind came up it was a little
chilly. We were so wired up by the end of the day that when we got home and
joined Caleigh again mom must have wondered what happened to us; as this
doesn’t take place very often. I guess that’s what happens when you had too
many desserts the day before (Thanksgiving), “played” with wires to long, was
tired, worked in the cold, and was looking forward to a REALLY good chili dinner
cooked by your mom and sister. As for Caleigh being in a “happy” mood…she must
have spent too much time with us in the afternoonJ. So to all our future
helpers…beware, you never know what you’ll be walking into. ;)) Here are some
pictures that mom took.
Comments
Post a Comment