Dirt Work


We like the look of the well house...Andrew thinks its quite comical:) In the future we'll bring it back to ground level.

All the runners from the mobile home have now been pulled out and buried. 
With the help of John and Luke Nolt, we squared out the house. We have gained one extra foot, it'll now be 44 feet long.  



A short game of tug-a-war:) Actually we plan to reuse the wire for our house so the guys pulled it all out of the conduit and then on dug all the latter.




My "little deary" was so cold that her nose was red. I keep asking her "do you want to go to the van and warm up" and she would say "No, I see, I see".  She loved watching the backhoe! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter in Ohio

Wedding Pictures Part Three/Reception

Anniversary Trip